Wholesale Terms & Conditions
Our customers’ happiness and success is our top term and policy.
Your store must have a physical shop, with or without an online website, to be eligible for a wholesale account and remain a reseller of our goods. Selling on third party websites (Amazon, Wal-Mart, Etsy, Ebay, etc.) is strictly prohibited.
All retailers are vetted to ensure fit and to confirm a legitimate business. We obtain the right to refuse applications that may not be appropriate or refuse orders if retailers are in violation of policies outlined below.
Selling on Third Party Sites
To remain a reseller of our goods, the retailer must sell direct to consumer through a physical shop with or without a website owned & operated by the retailer and their company.
Selling our goods in the following ways is prohibited and may result in us refusing future orders:
- Selling on third-party sites (Amazon, Etsy, Ebay, Daily Deal Sites, etc.)
- Drop-shipping sites (Buy.com, Overstock.com, etc.)
- Classified sites (Craigslist, Facebook Marketplace, etc.)
- Selling in bulk to B2B accounts, or other wholesalers.
Reproductions, photocopies, resales, and using artwork for personal or commercial promotion are strictly prohibited without written permission or an art license for Tree-Free Greetings.
ADDITIONAL TERMS & POLICIES:
- Terms: Terms for all new accounts are COD prepay or credit card. Acceptance of company check or Net 30 terms requires Tree-Free approval of your credit application. Please allow 2-3 weeks for credit application processing. All accounts will be charged $20 for returned checks. A 1.5% late payment fee will be applied for every month invoices are not paid within agreed terms.
- Prices: All prices in catalog are in US Dollars and are effective as of January 1, 2020. Prices may change without prior notice. All products will be shipped at price in effect the date the order is placed.
- Minimum Orders: Minimum opening order is $200.00. There is no dollar minimum for reorders. Item quantity minimums apply.
- Back-orders and Substitutions: Tree-Free does not automatically back order items. If you receive an order with an out of stock notice, you may phone customer service to place a back order for the missing items. Shipping charges incurred on back orders are the customers’ responsibility.
- Order Cancellations and Changes: Any order changes or cancellations must be received and acknowledged by Tree-Free within 24 hours of receipt of the original order. If proper notice is not received, customer will be responsible to pay ALL charges for the canceled order.
- Shipping: Tree-Free reserves the right to ship either Federal Express Ground, UPS or USPS to provide the best service and the lowest cost to our customer. This is subject to change without notice. Please notify either your representative or our administrative sales dept if you require overnight, two day, or three day service. Customer is responsible for any extra shipping costs incurred if an upgrade is requested. Tree-Free charges $1 per package for insurance and handling on all orders.
- Shipping Time for Orders: Tree-Free is not responsible for late orders if the ship date is not specified on the order. We will always strive but cannot guarantee that all orders will ship within 48 hours of receipt or proof approval for custom or namedrop. During holiday or high volume seasons processing and ship times may exceed the standard time frame. Please plan accordingly to ensure your delivery date needs.
- Partial Shipments: If it is not possible to ship an entire order together, Tree-Free reserves the right to partially ship orders.
- Returns: All sales are considered to be final. Defective or incorrect shipments should be reported within 10 days of customers’ receipt. No credits or returns will be honored without a return authorization number, obtained from Customer Service. Packages without prior return authorization will be refused.
- Refused Orders: A 20% RETURN FEE, plus cost of freight both ways, will be ADDED to all refused orders. Orders will be reshipped at the customer’s request.
- Unclaimed CODs: Unclaimed COD’s will automatically be added to customer’s next order. If the customer requires Tree-Free to notify them of the COD amount prior to shipping, the customer has five (5) business days to accept the charges and have the order shipped from our warehouse before the order is restocked. A 20% restocking fee may apply.
- Credit Card Payments: If the customer’s credit card payment is declined, Tree-Free will notify the customer within 24 hours. The customer has five (5) business days from the date of notification to arrange for alternate payment before the order will be restocked / canceled. A 20% restocking fee may apply.
- Overdue Accounts: We do not process orders for accounts that are overdue until the outstanding balance has been paid. Tree-Free will notify you within 24 hours if your order is being held due to an overdue balance in order to for you to make payment and not delay your new order.
- Wholesale Customers: This is Tree-Free’s exclusive wholesale customer catalog, for retail accounts only.
- Exchanges: Tree-Free’s 100% exchange policy is to be used for product replacement only, and does not apply to custom or namedrop items. No exchange credit may be used for a cash refund, or to provide compensation for an open balance. Return Authorizations will not be granted to any account with an open balance. Exchange credit is placed on your Tree Free account. Credit card customers will not be refunded back to your card, unless special circumstances dictate such action. A 3% handling fee may apply if a refund is deemed necessary. A Return Authorization (RA) number must be obtained from Customer Service prior to sending us your exchange. Packages without the RA # clearly marked on the outside of the package will be refused. Call Tree Free for more details on our Choose Your Charity Exchange program where you can donate your exchange product to a local charity of your choice and still get Tree-Free Credit in lieu of sending back product to HQ. All product must have been in store, displayed at retail for a minimum of 90 days (excluding special occasions) before it will be considered exchangeable. ALL CUSTOM OR NAMEDROP ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE.
- Custom Art Fees: Please note, there are only art fees on created art, waived when the total order total meets the specified amount. Additional fees may be assessed at the discretion of Tree-Free for excessive rounds of revisions or for orders canceled after proofs have been created but prior to approval.
- Color Matching: All files are printed to the “pleasing color” standard. Due to variations in computer monitors as well as substrates. Tree-Free strives for a color match that is pleasing to the eye. If exact color matching to a logo, spot color, or across a range of products is required, contact customer service to arrange for our premium color match service.
- Proof Approval: All custom and namedrop product images are sent for customer approval. Please note, 3D renderings are for visualization purposes only; actual product will not be exact. Proofs approved by the customer or representative will be produced as approved; any spelling errors approved by the customer or representative will be replaced at the customer’s expense.