Our customers’ happiness and success is our top term and policy.
ADDITIONAL TERMS & POLICIES:
1. Terms: Terms for all new accounts are COD prepay or credit card. Acceptance of company check or Net 30 terms requires Tree-Free approval of your credit application. Please allow 2-3 weeks for credit application processing. All accounts will be charged $20 for returned checks. A 1.5% late payment fee will be applied for every month invoices are not paid within agreed terms.
2. Prices: All prices in catalog are in US Dollars and are effective as of September 1, 2015. Prices may change without prior notice. All products will be shipped at price in effect the date the order is placed.
3. Minimum Orders: Minimum opening order is $200.00. There is no dollar minimum for reorders. Item quantity minimums apply.
4. Back-orders and Substitutions: Tree-Free does not automatically back order items. If you receive an order with an out of stock notice, you may phone customer service to place a backorder for the missing items. Shipping charges incurred on back orders are the customer's’ responsibility.
5. Order Cancellations and Changes: Any order changes or cancellations must be received and acknowledged by Tree-Free within 24 hours of receipt of the original order. If proper notice is not received, customer will be responsible to pay ALL charges for the canceled order.
6. Shipping: Tree-Free reserves the right to ship either Federal Express Ground or UPS to provide the best
service and the lowest cost to our customer. This is subject to change without notice. Please notify either your representative or our administrative sales department if you require overnight, two day, or three day service. Customer is responsible for any extra shipping costs incurred if an upgrade is requested. Tree-Free charges $1 per package for insurance and handling on all orders.
7. Shipping Time for Orders: Tree-Free is not responsible for late orders if the ship date is not specified on the order. We will always strive but cannot guarantee that all orders will ship within 48 hours of receipt, or proof approval for custom namedrop. During holiday or high volume seasons processing and ship times may exceed the standard time frame. Please plan accordingly to ensure your delivery date needs.
8. Partial Shipments: If it is not possible to ship an entire order together, Tree-Free reserves the right to partially ship orders.
9. Returns: All sales are considered to be final. Defective or incorrect shipments should be reported within 10 days of customer’s receipt. No credits or returns will be honored without a return authorization number, obtained from Customer Service. Packages without prior return authorization will be refused.
10. Refused Orders: A 20% RETURN FEE, plus cost of freight both ways, will be ADDED to all refused orders. Orders will be reshipped at the customer’s request.
11. Unclaimed CODs: Unclaimed CODs will automatically be added to customer’s next order. If the customer requires Tree-Free to notify them of the COD amount prior to shipping, the customer has five (5) business days to accept the charges and have the order shipped from our warehouse before the order is restocked. A 20% restocking fee may apply.
12. Credit Card Payments: If the customer’s credit card payment is declined, Tree-Free will notify the customer within 24 hours. The customer has five (5) business days from the date of notification to arrange for alternate payment before the order will be restocked / canceled. A 20% restocking fee may apply.
13. Overdue Accounts: We do not process orders for accounts that are overdue, until the outstanding balance has been paid. Tree Free will notify you within 24 hours if your order is being held due to an overdue balance in order to for you to make payment and not delay your new order.
14. Personal Orders: Tree-Free is a wholesale to retail company. This means that we do not sell direct to the general public. We sell only to retail stores and other official businesses.
15. Exchanges: Tree-Free’s 100% exchange policy is to be used for product replacement only, and does not apply to custom or namedrop items. No exchange credit may be used for a cash refund, or to provide compensation for an open balance. Return Authorizations will not be granted to any account with an open balance. Exchange credit is placed on your Tree Free account. Credit card customers will not be refunded back to your card, unless special circumstances dictate such action. A 3% handling fee may apply if a refund is deemed necessary. A Return Authorization (RA) number must be obtained from Customer Service prior to sending us your exchange. Packages without the RA # clearly marked on the outside of the package will be refused. Call Tree Free for more details on our Sweet Angelic Exchange program where you can donate your exchange product to a local charity of your choice and still get Tree-Free Credit in lieu of sending back product to HQ. All product must have been in store, displayed at retail for a minimum of 90 days (excluding special occasions) before it will be considered exchangeable. ALL CUSTOM OR NAMEDROP ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE.
16. Minimum Quantities: Please note, there is a minimum purchase per piece type for every item in this catalog. It is the customer’s responsibility to order the minimum quantity per style. Tree-Free reserves the right to increase all quantities to meet the minimum per style without prior customer approval if the increase does not exceed 10% of the original order. Minimum quantities in this catalogue are for items ordered “as is” without any customization. Please contact customer service for a complete list of custom minimums.
17. Custom Art Fees: Please note, there are nominal art fees for all custom and namedrop items, waived when the total order total meets the specified amount. Additional fees may be assessed at the discretion of Tree-Free for excessive rounds of revisions or for orders canceled after proofs have been created but prior to approval.